Site Engineer - Civil
|Job title:||Site Engineer - Civil|
|Salary||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Michael Hsueh|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work as a Project with a highly regarded Civil Contractor in Newcastle delivering a diverse range of projects. They specialise in RMS roadworks, Subdivisions and Water Infrastructure projects valued up to $10m. By repeatedly delivering projects successfully on time has allowed them to win repeat work with existing clients. This position will give you the opportunity as a Project Engineer to work alongside and learn from industry leaders, eventually leading in to a future project management role.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager. Starting as a Project Engineer you will be assisting with the day to day duties on site dealing with key stakeholders. working on sites between Central Coast and Newcastle.
- Organising relevant paperwork (OH&S, QA, ITPs)
- Liaising with Project Manager and Site Supervisor
- Managing Subcontractors
- Client management
- Cost control/tracking
- Variations and progress claims
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar
- Previous experience with RMS roadworks, subdivision or stormwater projects
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding with costing
As a Project Engineer, you will be working under experienced Engineers and be provided with strong training and development. By providing strong job stability and continuous career progression, they have one of the best staff retention in the industry.
- Tailored career progression path
- Work one on one with company seniors
- Complete landmark projects that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org