Recruitment Consultant - Architecture & Engineering
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Architecture & Engineering|
|Salary:||Outstanding Commission Structure Offered|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 10:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a nationally renowned recruitment consultancy servicing Clients within the industries of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Healthcare, IT, and Government. Having established solid teams within both our Sydney and Melbourne offices, we are now looking to continue our positive growth both nationally and internationally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to a Division Manager who is highly reputable within their specialist industry, you will join either our Architecture or Engineering Team. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for executing the 360 degree recruitment process, liaising with our current portfolio of Candidates and Clients, as well as building new industry relationships.
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous recruitment experience within the Architecture or Engineering industry is highly advantageous
- A passion for sales and a drive to constantly develop is imperative
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our team of recruitment professionals are described as technically excellent and highly skilled, whilst maintaining a personable and energetic nature. Our shared value of collaboration and development supports a motivated and hard working environment, highlighted through our high levels of employee satisfaction and our open plan office.
- Opportunities to visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Team
- Regular team outings and social activities
- Generous and uncapped commission structure
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact us on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's