|Job Title:||Facility Manager|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 09:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Leading Aged Care facility, who aim to change and revolutionize the care of residents. Offer superior care, this organisation has an outstanding reputation in the industry which has lead to increased demand in staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Manage a state of the art facility with 145 residents. Working alongside other Allied Health Care professionals and Facility Managers, you will be managing the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Mentoring and Supervising staff
- Coordinate the the improvements and maintenance of the facility
- Daily operations: Staffing, Rostering, Budgets, ACFI and more
- Administrative work of the facility
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- AHPRA Registration in Nursing
- 3+ years experience in FM or Care Manager
- Good Communication
This company focuses highly on career development and progression. The strong team environment and enjoyable work atmosphere creates a dynamic work culture, making every day delightful. The company has an excellent retention rate due to its flat management structure, and consistency in personal and professional development.
- Multiple Aged Care facilities, move to one closer to you
- Collaborate environment with a friendly and vibrant team
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Highly attractive salary package on offer
Attractive base + super + benefits!
Up to $120,000 + Super
Theatre Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive salary + Super + Salary Packaging
Associate Nurse Unit Manager
$1,936.60 - $2,001.70 per week + 9.5% super