Site Engineer - RMS Roadworks
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - RMS Roadworks|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021 16:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of Sydney's top Civil Contractors that has established themselves as leaders in the Civil Infrastructure space. With multiple projects currently underway throughout Sydney, they have also recently secured numerous RMS projects up to the value of $20m.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will be reporting to the Project Engineer, assisting them in running the team and completing other administrative duties. Work will be carried out throughout Sydney metro areas only.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Organising relevant paperwork (OH&S, QA, ITPs)
- Liaising with Project Engineer and Foreman
- Managing Subcontractors
- Variations and progress claims
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience with RMS roadworks is a must
- Worked on projects of a similar scale
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
The successful candidate will be joining a well established firm based in Sydney's western suburbs, opportunity for project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a lucrative salary along with an enjoyable work/life balance and the opportunity to promote through the ranks within the company.
- Tailored career progression path
- Work one on one with company seniors
- Complete landmark projects that will stand out on your CV
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's