|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 07:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This national design studio focuses on a hands-on, end-to-end design and delivery process with Clients specialising in Hospitality and Education projects. While delivering some amazing work, they also maintain a fantastic culture of mutual respect and progression.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Project Architect role, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will manage multiple projects and coordinate an internal team of 4.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect, ideally 5+ years post graduate
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with Hospitality and/or Education projects
- ARBV Registration and a valid Driver's Licence
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's