Project Architect - Hotels
|Job Title:||Project Architect - Hotels|
|Salary:||Up to $100,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 07:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This medium sized design studio has a long standing presence in the Hospitality and Hotel sector, with a recent growth into the Education sector. The team is very well supported, structured and resourced, allowing for hands-on experience and progression, as well as a very fun and down to earth day to day culture.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is a particularly hands-on Project Architect role, working closely from early concept to delivery, inclusive of frequent site visits and Client interactions. You will manage multiple projects and coordinate a a small internal team. The position is Revit based and requires a valid driver's license.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect, ideally 5+ years post graduate
- You must be Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with Hospitality and/or Education projects
- ARBV Registration (ideally) and a valid Driver's Licence
This companies values are established from the top and instilled throughout the whole company. Those values are based on a passion for design, career progression, mutual respect, and fun! Enjoy Friday night drinks, music in the office, and fun and frequent team events.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's