Leading Hand - Subdivision
|Job Title:||Leading Hand - Subdivision|
|Salary:||$30 - $35 + Super per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
My client is a very well established and respectable family owned Civil Contractor based in Western Sydney. They have recently secured multiple roadworks and subdivision projects valued up to $10m. As a result, this progressive firm is seeking a Civil Leading Hand with previous pipe laying experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a Leading Hand position that will be reporting to the Foreman. Your main responsibility is to assist the Foreman in the delivery of projects. This is a hands on position and you will also be assigned your own crew of 2-3 people to manage. This is a permanent position with outstanding progression opportunities for someone who is aiming to move in to a Foreman position in the next five years.
- Interpreting site plans
- Travelling to different projects throughout Western Sydney
- Ensuring the site is safe at all times
- Hands on work
- Drive the team with the Foreman for a timely project delivery
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
To be successful for this position, the applicant will ideally possess:
- Subdivision or roadworks project experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to drive sub-contractor productivity
This company is one that focuses strongly on team collaboration and career progression. Known for their excellent staff retention, they ensure that there is always consistent work. You will be working with a management team that are hands on and leads by example.
- Highly competitive rates
- Tailored career path to move in to a Supervisor/Foreman position
- Excellent job stability with long term projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's