Senior Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Front End Developer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 11:43|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is a growing start up in the Cybersecurity space with capabilities to provide authentication and security products to a variety of industries. They are experiencing rapid growth due to the increasing need for safe and secure products within this market and are aiming to further strengthen their product offering to exponentially increase their market share.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will be responsible for working on a unique product in the authentication space as it is being developed and updated for existing Clients. In addition to this, you will be taking charge in the management of external stakeholders as well as providing leadership to the in-house technical team. In addition, you will provide advice and guidance where possible to the back end team to ensure the overall stack and product delivered is top notch.
- Collaborate in a vibrant team to ensure deadlines are met
- Implement Front End solutions tailored towards the Client's requirements
- Hands on development of functional and visually appealing software
- Identify and troubleshoot issue resolution
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of Java for back end development is ideal
- Extensive experience with Angular 8 is ideal
- Knowledge of Springboot and AWS will be helpful
This company prides itself in its ability to challenge the employees through developing their technical skills. They are modern in their approach and focus on the culture to ensure that they are able to grow organically. They have pizza Fridays, team lunches regularly to ensure that they are a tight unit.
- Provision of regular internal and external training
- Located very close to public transport
- Collaborate with a friendly and vibrant team
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's