New Graduate Physiotherapist
|Job Title:||New Graduate Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2019 10:43|
- Extensive new graduate program
- Work with highly skilled and experienced practitioners
- Constant training and development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A collaborative multidisciplinary Allied Health provider, servicing Aged Care facilities and the community around Australia. With the company’s dominance of the Healthcare industry, employees are provided the opportunity to grow and develop with their opportunities being endless, and the support of highly skilled practitioners. The organisation has grown significantly over the last few years, partnering with one of Australia’s leading private health insurers to ensure the delivery of exceptional healthcare.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside an array of healthcare providers, you will be delivering a variety of clinical treatment to the geriatric community. The collaborative nature of the company allows practitioners to work beside senior Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist, Podiatrists, Team Leaders and Clinical Managers, allowing for professional development.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessment
- Implement and organise pain management and functional therapy
- Provide rehabilitation and falls prevention
- Develop innovative treatment plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- National Police Check or eligibility to receive one
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
With its highly collaborative environment and focus on staff morale, the organisation is well known for its outstanding company culture. Staff is provided the opportunity to work alongside highly experienced senior practitioners. With the company’s national presence, employees are provided the best opportunity to progress both personally and professional with an amplitude of clinical exposure and treatments.
- Enjoy a change of scenery servicing, with the opportunity to work in multiple states
- Strengthen your practical knowledge working in different clinics alongside industry leaders
- Enjoy regular team events fostering a collaborative work environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's