Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Based 2 days in Wollongong & 3 days in Sydney|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Pegios|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 12:07|
- Generous commission structure, offering uncapped earnings
- Flexible working conditions, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- Enjoy a vibrant office, a short walk from CBD train stations
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group is a leading mid-tier Recruitment Consultancy, specialising in the areas of Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, and Government Services. With our high level of success in becoming one of the most sought after consultancies in the industry in Sydney, we successfully opened our first Melbourne office in early 2018 and have exciting plans to expand further.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside one of our Sales Managers who is highly reputable in their specialist industry, you will take ownership over your own recruitment desk, executing an end-to-end 360 degree approach to recruitment. Working as part of a supportive team, you will be supplied all the necessary resources to ensure you succeed in your position and take advantage of our uncapped commission structure.
- Manage Candidate and Client Portfolios
- Business Development
- Attend Candidate and Client meetings
- Interview and Shortlist Candidates
- Post Regular Job Ads
- Finalise Placements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous exposure to recruitment is highly advantageous, but not a necessity
- Previous experience in sales is a must
- A natural passion for sales, with a constant hunger to succeed and welcome new challenges
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Ivory Group we pride ourselves on our unique approach to recruitment coupled with our hardworking & highly energetic team of go-getters, which sets us apart from the rest. We love to recognise our staff and celebrate their successes, and do this through numerous incentives and rewards such as our annual overseas incentive trip.
- Strong opportunity to visit and collaborate with our Melbourne Office
- Dictate your speed of progression through our tailored plans designed to fast track your career
- Regular social team events and outings
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's