Fire Services Designer - Contract
|Job Title:||Fire Services Designer - Contract|
|Salary:||$45.00 - $55.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 12:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well respected, multidisciplinary Building Services engineering consultancy located on Sydney's North Shore. They are well known for delivering various small to large-scale projects throughout NSW. Recent projects the team has been delivering include hospitals, aged care, education and hotels to name a few. This consultancy has a great industry reputation across NSW and is a preferred supplier for a diverse portfolio of clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an ongoing contract position and is suited to a person who has intermediate design skills and can design fairly independently. Your main responsibility is to produce design documentation and you will have support from an experienced Hydraulic/Fire manager to assist and guide you.
- Produce both wet and dry fire protection design solutions according to Australian standards for aged care, hotel and education projects
- Collaborate with internal engineers to coordinate designs
- Liaise with stakeholders and ensure a high level of customer service is provided and the client's requirements are achieved
- Deliver design/drafting tasks on time to ensure deadlines are met
- Over 3 years of experience in the fire industry, in a design position
- Ability to operate AutoCAD independently
- Revit skills are advantageous
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Fire or engineering is desired, not essential
- Ability to run your own projects with limited supervision will be considered favourably
- Familiar with local Australian design standards
The office culture is focused around learning and development and all employees collaborate to assist each other with their technical development. Also, the company is often described by its employees as being a fun, friendly, social and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees. They have a flat management structure in place where all employees are provided with trust and autonomy to complete their work.
- Stable and secure contract due to strong project pipeline
- Free parking available and walking distance from the train station
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to secure a permanent position depending on performance
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's