Fire Services Engineer | Designer
|Job Title:||Fire Services Engineer | Designer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 15:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading and client-focused, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy is highly respected in the Australian Building Services industry. They offer Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire services to name a few and are specialists in delivering various small to large-scale hospital, mixed-use commercial, hotel and education projects to mention a few. They have multiple offices throughout the east coast of Australia and have achieved significant headcount growth in all disciplines over the past 7 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Fire Services Engineer/Designer reporting to an Associate, you will be exposed to all aspects of engineering from concept design to client management. This position is suited a confident Engineer who's a good communicator can work in a fast-paced environment. The successful person will have the opportunity to run and manage their own projects.
- Produce both wet and dry fire protection design solutions according to Australian standards for various Building Services projects
- Liaise with key industry stakeholders and ensure a high level of customer service is provided and the client's requirements are achieved
- Services coordination with Mechanical, Hydraulic & Architect
- Assist with guiding Graduate Engineers
- Over 4 years of Fire services design experience
- Previous consulting or D&C contractor experience
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Fire or engineering
- Revit MEP experience is desirable
- Good communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to run your own projects with limited supervision will be considered favourably
- Familiar with the NCC
- Site exposure is a plus
The office culture is focused around learning and development and all employees collaborate to assist each other with their technical development. Also, the company is often described by its employees as being a fun, friendly, social and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees. They have a flat management structure in place where all employees are provided with trust and autonomy to complete their work.
- Support, training and mentorship from Managers
- Social drinks and events
- Flexible working hours - increased work-life-balance
- Central office location near a train station
- Diverse and unique projects to boost your CV
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's