Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - RMS Roadworks|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This newly created Project Engineer position is with one of Sydney's leading Civil Contractors with a history of completing some of the most complex projects in the industry. After successfully winning mutliple RMS projects in recent times, there is now a high demand for RMS experienced Project Engineers to join their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
There is currently multiple Project Engineer positions available. You will be reporting to the Project Manager assisting in the delivery of the projects. The jobs are in Inner West Sydney and South West Sydney.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Quality assurance
- Cost control
- Subcontractor liaison
- Client liaison
- Contract variations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with RMS related projects will be highly advantageous
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of QA and costing
The company firmly believe that team collaboration is the key to their success. They understand for each and every successful project delivery, both team work and support from Senior Management plays a key factor. Working closely with management, your progression will be monitored and promotions will be awarded in return for your hard work.
- Strong opportunity to move in to Project Management
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Work alongside industry leaders
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's