Facade Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Facade Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $125,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Fantastic opportunity to join Melbourne's leading Consultancy and join a high-performing and successful multi-disciplinary team. Renowned for delivering innovative and high-quality designs in the industry, as such they have experienced recent growth within their Facade market. With the office being led by well recognised Directors who are considered as leaders within their respective industries, this company is respected in the industry for their project excellence.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
- Coordinate the design of commercial projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Attend Client meetings continuously building a positive relationship
- Take control of your own projects
- Provide training, mentor ship and technical guidance/support to the team
- Conduct site inspections for facade and remedial projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Engineering qualification
- Glass wall, Curtin wall, stone cladding, precast, glass reinforced, aluminium roofing & shopfront design experience is desired
- Experience in a Consultancy environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company is able to provide a working environment and flexibility that is unmatched by many consultancies within their market. They're a team who understand the importance of their staff, and offer paid overtime, flexible working hours and other employee benefits to ensure a healthy work life balance is achieved whilst still producing work at an optimal level.
- Attractive remuneration on offer based on skills and experience
- Management level position to move forward in your career
- Work on high-profile projects to build your portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's