Site Engineer - Contract
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Contract|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 09:22|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An immediate position has been created with this well respected Civil Contractor in Central Coast for a hardworking Site Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be assisting the site crew on different projects carrying out various duties. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging roadwork and subdivision projects through out Central Coast and Newcastle.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Engineer, you will be reporting to the Project Manager and will assist in running the team and completing administration duties. You will be required to travel anywhere between Central Coast and Newcastle for the projects.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Data Entry on site
- Organising relevant paperwork (OH&S, QA, ITPs)
- Liaising with Project Engineer and Foreman
- Managing Subcontractors
- Cost control
- Variations and progress claims
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience with roadworks or subdivision will be highly advantageous
- Excellent understanding of QA systems and Safety
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
The successful candidate will be joining a well established firm based in Newcastle, opportunity for project exposure and allowing you to further develop your technical knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will be offered a generous hourly rate and rewarded accordingly for their hard work.
- Iconic project
- Work one on one with company seniors
- Generous rates
HOW TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's