Foreman - Subdivisions
|Job Title:||Foreman - Subdivisions|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 11:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This family owned Civil Contractor based in Sydney is currently looking to engage a Foreman to manage the construction and delivery of subdivision projects throughout Western Sydney. The position will report to the Project Manager working in a supportive team-like atmosphere.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your main responsibility is to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of this project. Within that, you will be required to organise and manage subcontractors, ordering materials, take accountability for schedule, profitability and OHS.
- Managing the overall delivery of the project
- Subcontractor and client management
- Ensuring the project is on-time and within budget
- Conduct toolbox meetings
- Site inductions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Relevant trade qualification
- A strong experience in either residential or industrial subdivision projects
- Able to drive the project for a timely delivery
- Small to medium scale project experience will be highly advantageous
You will be joining an extremely well established Civil Contractor who places a strong emphasis on employment stability and career development. As the company is continuing to grow, their goals and values remains the same. You will be working with a group of experienced individuals with strong work and team ethics.
- Generous remuneration package
- Strong project pipeline ensuring job stability
- Add landmark projects to your project portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Michael Hsueh on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's