|Job Title:||AutoCAD Drafter|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 18:00|
- Join a company that values staff and prioritises work-life balance
- Ongoing contract with a likely permanent transition
- Convenient North Sydney location near public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary company is located in North Sydney, conveniently close by to major public transport hubs. They work on many different projects at different stages, with a particularly busy Retail & Industrial sectors at the moment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for an immediate start for an ongoing contract. Given the huge amount of pipeline there is no end-date in sight for the role, giving you excellent earning potential on a contract getting paid for the hours you work! Your role will focus on Architectural, Structural and Civil AutoCAD documentation of Retail and Industrial projects.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
- Architectural, Structural and Civil Drafting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in Retail and/or Industrial projects
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is a must
- Ideally across Structural, Civil and Architectural drafting
- Revit knowledge and Petrol Station projects are advantageous
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge
The firm provides great work/life balance through flexible hours and regular team events. You will have flexibility under a contract, and have the opportunity to make genuine relationships with a bunch of down to earth people!
- Convenient location near public transport, cafes, and shops
- Enjoy a friendly, collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Receive great opportunities for career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's