Hydraulic Revit Drafter - Contract
|Job Title:||Hydraulic Revit Drafter - Contract|
|Salary:||$40 - $50 per hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 14:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an opportunity to join a multi-discipline Engineering Consultancy based in the Sydney's CBD. The company is known for securing large and iconic national and international project, leading to their ongoing growth over the past 15 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside the BIM Manager your role will require you to take ownership of the documentation of projects in Revit MEP. You will enjoy working alongside a team of well respected engineers and drafters, ensuring that you will have support if required. This role will be an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
- Hydraulic services design drafting
- Interaction with clients and other business stakeholders
- Daily use of Revit MEP & Navisworks for coordination
- Display previous successful project delivery on larger scale projects
- Prior experience using Revit MEP for hydraulic services
- Software knowledge in Revit MEP & Navisworks
- Previous experience working with a contractor is beneficial
Work in an energetic and collaborative environment, where you'll work alongside respected Engineers industry and enjoy flexible working hours for a healthy work-life balance..
- Expand your project portfolio and become more employable
- Earn exceptional money with uncapped working hours
- Have work-life-balance and enjoy flexible working hours
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Revit Drafter - Short Term Contract - Expression of Interest
$50 - $75 Per Hour
Mechanical Revit Drafter
$60,000 - $70,000 Salary Package
$90,000 - $110,000 package
Civil Drafter - Civil 3D
$70,000 - $80,000 Package
Fire Services Engineer
$90,000 - $120,000 package