Civil Foreman - Temp
|Job Title:||Civil Foreman - Temp|
|Salary:||Competitive rates on offer|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hsueh|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 13:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Civil Contractor is truly a leader in delivering small to medium size civil projects throughout NSW. Being established for over 25 years, their core focus is the commitment to their employees and the quality project deliveries. Specialising in a broad range of civil construction projects valued to $10m, they are currently looking for an experienced Foreman to assist them in the delivery of multiple projects on a 6 month contract.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Project Manager, Your main responsibility is to ensure the project is delivered on time at a high quality. Your day to day duties will include and not limited to the management of subcontractors, ordering materials, liaising with the client, QA and OHS. The position will start off on a contract with view to perm.
- Overall Site Management
- Client Management
- Toolbox talks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Come from a strong civil/concrete background
- Rail experience will be highly advantageous
- Delivered multiple end to end projects
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
- Experience delivering subdivision projects of a similar scale
- High possibility for permanent employment upon completion of project
- Strong project pipeline ahead
- Generous hourly rate on offer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's