Acute Nurse- Orthopedic and Surgical
|Job title:||Acute Nurse- Orthopedic and Surgical|
|Location:||Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia|
|Salary||$60,000 + (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- On-site Car Parking
- Salary packaging benefits
- On the edge of CBD overlooking the beautiful Southeastern Park Lands
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Australia’s largest independent Private Hospital with over 80 years of medical and surgical excellence. Cater for wide range of Emergency Services and surgical specialties with the help of talented doctors, nurses, midwifes and staff. Recent expansion of the clinical facilities with more improvement planned for 2022.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be delivering acute surgical care across orthopedic and neuro-surgical patients under the guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager. Work alongside Doctors and Registered Nurses to monitor and attend any signs of pain and discomfort
- Administer pain prescriptions from the patients
- Educate patients on steps to take to manage pain
- Advice patients to avoid post-surgical infections
- Perform wound dressing on patients
- Monitor vital signs of patients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years working in acute setting
A committed leadership team that focuses on growth of the staff and job satisfaction. Encourage front-line staff to identify and contribute to the development of the staff. The Hospital pride itself on low turnover and high tenure of its staff.
- Flexible working hours with no weekend shifts
- Leadership development programs
- Regular staff recognition events
- Subsidised coffee for staff in the coffee shop
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email email@example.com or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email