Administration Support Officer
|Job title:||Administration Support Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||Hourly rate between: $54 - $57 p/h + super|
|Contact name:||Augustine Oh|
- Flexibility offered with WFH arrangements offered
- Competitive rates of $54 - $57 p/h + super
- 3 month contract with opportunity for extension
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Canberra City, your Directorate is responsible for the encouragement and promotion of a vibrant city through the delivery of design-led, people-focused urban renewal and social & environmental sustainability.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
An initial 3 month contract. Reporting to the Executive Team Leader, the primary duty of your position is to provide administration, business and project support to the team, and cross CRA support to the COO.
- Provide business support to the team
- Financial processing for your team (APIAS, P2P)
- Respond to email requests
- Meeting coordination and venue booking
- Assist with maintaining Authority's Project Register
- Undertake Credit Card Acquittals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Highly developed administrative and IT skills
- Ability to coordinate a large number of varied tasks
- High level of maturity and communication skills
- Experience in APIAS invoicing system (highly desirable)
Your team is sociable and encourages collaboration. A perfect environment for professionals that desire a constructive and productive team culture. With no micromanagement, your Manager and team will be able to provide the assistance and resources needed in the development of your skillsets.
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation
- Job stability with busy project pipeline
- Opportunity for career progression within the Public Sector
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Augustine Oh on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.