Aged Care Nurse
|Job title:||Aged Care Nurse|
|Salary||$33 - $42 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Work for a leading public healthcare provider in regional Victoria (5 hours Noth of Melbourne), offering services across Aged Care, Sub-Acute, and Urgent Care. This Multi-Purpose Site operates 75 beds across 3 campuses, In addition to the service delivery on campus, the organisation provides additional outreach services to the surrounding communities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Both locum and permanent opportunities are available. As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team to ensure the highest level of resident care. You'll be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the facility.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Adhering to and championing the new Aged Care standards
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Up to date with all immunisations
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work-life balance and provide employees with guidance and support to achieve their personal career goals. .
- Fantastic pay rates in line with your experience ($33 - $42 per hour + shift penalties + super)
- Accommodation provided free of charge
- Travel paid for to and from the contract
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.