Aged Care Nurse
|Job title:||Aged Care Nurse|
|Salary||$35- $45 p/h (dependent on experience) + Super|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Free accommodation and travel subsidies
- Choose your own working hours
- Multiple locum and permanent opportunities available
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a leading healthcare organisation with a comprehensive range of Aged Care services within a 10-bed facility. This Multi-Purpose Site focuses on delivery quality care with secure working environment across all three campuses.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Aged Care Nurse, you will provide high level resident care with the support and guidance of the NUM. Assist residents with their daily needs and coordinate with a multidisciplinary team to delivery individual care of each patient within the facility.
- Conduct patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Update care plans ACFI documentation
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Up to date with all immunisations
The organisation culture is described by employees as being supportive and tight knit. They provide staff with a brilliant work-life balance, guidance and support to achieve their career goals.
- Free accommodation and travel subsidy
- Competitive salary inline with your experience
- Multiple locum and permanent opportunities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion