|Job title:||ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Work on high quality residential projects
- Located within walking distance to public transport
- Strong opportunity for ongoing work
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This expanding Architectural studio is located within walking distance from Kingsgrove Station and is expanding their team. Being recognised in the Residential sector, this studio is currently in an expansion phase due to its recent securement of multiple projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will specifically work on Residential projects ranging from single dwelling, dual occupancy, and townhouses. As an ArchiCAD Documentor, your expertise will allow you to be the teams technical go to professional. You will be responsible for the documentation and ArchiCAD design of the studio’s projects. You will liaise with other consultants on the project and work closely with the Manager throughout the documentation process.
- Manage DA/CC documentation
- Work under the guidance of a senior Architect
- Coordinate with clients, council and consultants
- Attend Site visits
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- High proficiency in ArchiCAD
- Experience working on Industrial projects is advantageous
- High level of attention to detail
At this studio, they are a team first environment, and all individuals is treated with respect. They offer the flexibility of working remotely and at your own pace. The Director is always accessible, and their doors are always open for a conversation.
- Convenient location and close to public transport
- Work From Home flexibility available
- Consistent projects and healthy work pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.