|Job title:||ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Salary||$70,000 - $85,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Office locations in both the Eastern and Northern suburbs
- Flexible working arrangements on offer - part time options
- Permanent position with stability and outstanding team culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique style Architectural firm specialises in a range of exciting high-end residential projects ranging from urban, rural, coastal and more. Being a smaller, intimate and passionate team, everyone is hands-on in their role with an exciting balance of collaboration and autonomy across all project stages. With both a Design and Construction arm of the business, the studio is incredibly hands-on with bespoke projects and delivery amazing work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an ArchiCAD documenter you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being present and involved at all project stages. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement, as well as an amazing ability to progress under the mentorship of the experienced Directors.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running project documentation working closely with lead designers
- Develop concept designs and 3D CAD models for Client presentation
- Liaise and collaborate with the construction and interiors teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software
- Previous experience working with high-end bespoke homes
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge or Australian building codes
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, they grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none! Not to mention a lot of flexibility to fit your lifestyle.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Flexibility in working arrangement, from home or multiple office locations
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.