|Job title:||ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- High quality projects in a range of different sectors
- Conveniently located in Mascot and near public transport
- Flexibility to work from home or office
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This modern Architectural studio works on top quality and highly valued projects across different sectors predominately in the residential and commercial sectors. With a medium sized and highly experienced team, the studio has been able to complete some iconic projects across Australia and abroad throughout the years and has been rated as one of Sydney’s most respected studios.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for an immediate start, you will work on the early documentation stages but assisting in all stages on a range of bespoke residential and commercial projects using ArchiCAD. Your high attention to detail and technical abilities will be appreciated by the Team Leader.
- Responsible for DA/CC documentation packages
- Detailing and modelling project using ArchiCAD
- Liaise with local council and consultants
- Communicate with stakeholders including site visits
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- High proficiency in ArchiCAD is a must
- Sound understanding of BCA
This studio is led by a down to earth team of Directors where they place their staff as top priority. They want to keep contributing to their staff and keep morale high.
- Enjoy working with a talented and experienced team
- Great hourly rate and earn great money
- 6-month contract with possible ongoing extension
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.