|Job title:||ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Be part of an industry leading studio
- Located within walking distance to public transport
- Strong opportunity to transition to a permanent position
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This expanding Architectural studio is located within a 5-minute walk from Central Station and is well respected within the industry. Being recognised with over 30 years’ experience delivering quality work within the Industrial and Commercial sector, this progressive studio is currently in expansion phase due to its recent securement of multiple projects
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will specifically work on Industrial projects. As an ArchiCAD Documentor, your expertise will allow you to be the teams technical go to professional. You will be responsible for the documentation and ArchiCAD design of the studio’s major Industrial projects. You will liaise with other consultants on the project and work closely with the BIM Manager throughout the documentation process.
- Manage DA/CC documentation
- Work under the guidance of a senior Architect
- Coordinate with clients, council and consultants
- Attend Site visits
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- High proficiency in ArchiCAD
- Experience working on Industrial projects is advantageous
- High level of attention to detail
At this studio, they are a team first environment, and no individuals is treated the same. They understand working together is more effective than working isolated. The studio enjoys each other’s presence and enjoys the fact each person brings in their individual uniqueness and knowledge to the company. The Directors are always accessible, and their doors are always open.
- Convenient location in CBD
- Work From Home flexibility available
- Assist on notable landmark projects under the guidance of studio leaders
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email