|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$110,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large scale developer is one of Australia's leading project home providers. They truly are leading the industry here in NSW with an outstanding pipeline of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for Project Architect or Senior Project Architect with a strong track record in delivering a high volume of project homes, who enjoys an all-rounder hands-on role. The role is projected to start in early October, but will remain open for the right person.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Review documentation packages
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- ArchiCAD skills necessary
- Excellent construction knowledge
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with delivering a high volume of project homes
The people in this company, and mostly the leadership team, have a genuine and continuous passion for high-quality and unique design. Right down to the selection of materials, all staff are included and valued, and as a result, most of the team has been with the company for years.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB and attention to Mark Grace