|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Enjoy working in a boutique, close-knit, design focused team
- Design projects from initial concept to delivery being very hands-on
- Stability and flexible working arrangements on offer - CBD location
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio is incredibly well-regarded over years of delivering high-end luxury projects predominately in the residential space. Based in the CBD, this small team works in strong collaboration and very closely with Clients and stakeholders to delivery beautiful Architecture and Interior Design. They are currently working from home during the lockdown, and can generally offer quite flexible arrangements.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an all-rounder Architect with experience dealing with projects from end to end, inclusive of DAs and CCs. You will work collaboratively with a close-knit team and have the opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company. If you have a passion for luxury residential Architecture and want to be part of a team of passionate and down to earth people, this is the place for you! You will also be incredibly consultative and hands-on with Clients providing high-end design and delivery advice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive high-end Residential experience working on luxury homes
- A great eye for design and ability to work with Clients in selection/consultation
- Experience and ability to carry a project through from initial concept to delivery
- Ideally Vectorworks experience, or happy to adapt
- Bachelor Degree or similar in Interior Design
As a boutique, close-knit and passionate team you will be given the design freedom and autonomy to manage your own projects, but also enjoy the support and guidance of the studio leaders. Additionally, the studio is able to offer incredible flexibility with hours, full-time or part-time to adapt to your lifestyle.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.