|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a design-focused, multi-disciplinar,y and award-winning studio located in Sydney's CBD. You will immediately notice a beautiful open space planned office, flexible working arrangments when needed, and a team culture built over the years to provide a working environment that you want to turn up to every day through consistent team building events, celebratory dinners, and the classic beers, wine, and cheese Fridays.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be a delivery-focused architect with a few years under your belt and ready to move into the next stage of your career. You will be responsible and have the drive to become a delivery leader to take the process from Post DA to construction and be the onsite Architect.
- ArchiCAD design and documentation at all stages
- DAs and construction documentation/coordination
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong ArchiCAD skills
- Knowledge of construction, particularly with the BCA
- Previous experience in Multi-residential, Mixed-use, Student accommodation, or Civic Projects is highly regarded.
The employees at this studio would describe themselves as loud, energetic, and fun. They are a genuine work family in their approach to collaboration of design and Architectural brilliance. You will enjoy mentorship from senior members in the team who will strive to help you develop and grow your skills while your teammates will pick you up on a down day and celebrate with you on a great day.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Chris Dickson - Architect - Sydney"