|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Diversity of projects across sectors and stages
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- Close knit, social and collaborative team culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique style Architectural firm specialises in a bespoke project to project style over a range of projects sectors, ranging from residential to mixed-use to hospitality to education to retail and more! Being a smaller, intimate and passionate team, everyone is hands-on in their role with an exciting balance of collaboration and autonomy across all project stages.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team of 10. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement, as well as an amazing ability to progress under the mentorship of the experience Director. This role offers a fast-tracked progression to Associate level positions as well as the opportunity to broaden your project experience.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Registration preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with Revit
- Strong construction/technical knowledge and technical mindset
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, they grow! They offer flexible working arrangements to fit your specific lifestyle, and have an incredible office culture with inclusion and frequent team events.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio across a range of sectors
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Tons of lunch and shopping options in Surry Hills!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.