|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized Architecture practice has the capability and experience to work on a range of diverse project sectors and sizes. Their predominant work is Education and Health projects with the Department of Education and Health Infrastructure NSW, respectively. Their current workload is busy with a strong pipeline of projects secured.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a hands-on Architect, you will be responsible for delivering this $10m Education project from concept. This position will suit an all round midlevel Architect, who is both design focused and knowledgeable with construction/BCAs and is looking to take a step into a supervisory role.
- Concept and design development
- Organise and attend consultant meetings
- Liaise with clients and coordinate all services
- Resolve all drafting related issues and queries
- Documentation with some design
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Project experience delivering Education (schools) projects is preferred
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company is made up of people from all walks of life. With a welcoming, down to earth, and family work environment, you will be both values and respected from day one, and be given every opportunity to challenge yourself and progress your career. You will also enjoy flexibility and a fantastic work life balance!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB and attention to Mark Grace.