|Salary||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Top tier award-winning firm based in Sydney's CBD
- Expand your portfolio with multi-disciplinary projects
- Take advantage of clear career progression plans
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
With a strong presence in the architectural industry, this remarkable firm is seeking to engage a passionate architect to contribute to the company's growth. They generate award-winning projects in the Commercial and Residential sectors. This talented, skilled, and experienced team is looking forward to welcoming you to the team and to assisting you progress in your professional career.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Liaising with clients, consultants and subcontractors to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly. You will be exposed to a large variety of projects contributing from concept to delivery, and your experience and Revit expertise will allow you to make proactive decisions with minimal assistance.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements
- Ensure excellent documentation that complies with regulations
- Coordinate with stakeholders and consultants
- Manage a variety of projects from concept through to completion
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification and Revit proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and building codes knowledge
- A passion for design and drive for excellence
- Experience on mid to large scale projects
Without the realms of micromanagement, this firm supports career progression and a keen desire to progress. They enjoy high levels of work while maintaining good ethical guidance. This position is being offered on a full time permanent basis, ensuring the successful candidate longevity and security in employment.
- Belong to an extremely motivated and determined team
- Enjoy an outstanding business culture
- Assist the company's growth and be part of an award-winning firm
- Develop your personal and professional career
- Mentor junior team members and build your own team overtime
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to email@example.com or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.