|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable CBD based studio works across a range of sectors in both Architecture and Interior Design, specifically Infrastructure, Government, Telco and Commercial projects. The team work collaboratively on projects from early concept through to delivery and enjoy the process due to the down to earth and laid back environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will be hands on and heavily involved in projects from DD with an emphasis on the technical delivery stage. You will work closely with clients and relevant consultants, under the guidance of a friendly and supportive company Director.
- Manage a small team of juniors and supervise their output
- Resolve design issues
- Be hands on with documentation
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 4 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills
- Project experience in the relevant sectors
- Strong construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA and local regulations
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Grace on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Mark Grace on the details above.