|Job title:||Architectural Designer|
|Salary||Up to $95,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Grace Causley|
- Develop a holistic understanding of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion
- Work closely with developers and finesse your technical skills
- Inclusive culture, and tangible, fast-tracked career progression opportunities
- Immediate start
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Australian Architectural studio playing a pivotal role in a large percentage of Class 2 Multi-Residential projects across Australia's east coast. With a team of 50+ staff, and project pipeline to continue expanding, the management team has a modern approach to the role Architects hold in the project lifecycle of large property developments.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graduate of Architecture or Architectural Designer to further develop their career and contribute to a wide range of Multi-Residential and Hotel developments. A fantastic career move for a young Architect interested in a long-term career goal of becoming a Design Manager.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaise with construction team, relevant engineers and consultants and ensure a smooth process for construction
- Update design/drafting as per latest information and requirements
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit documentation & designing
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4+ years experience in an Architectural role
- Class 2 Multi-residential or large scale complex project experience is preferred
- Revit proficiency essential
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
The team is aligned by a passion for achieving good outcomes in every step of the process. The ideal candidate will thrive in this highly collaborative, vibrant environment.
- Full-time permanent position ensuring longevity and security in employment
- Internal progression opportunities
- Regular team lunches and activities
- Mentoring and support for candidates who are keen to progress
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grace Causley on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Grace Causley on the details above.