|Job title:||Architectural Drafter|
|Salary||$60,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Lead the team to excellence!
- Collaborative and supportive team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A medium-sized firm that specialises in the residential sector all over Sydney. At this family studio, collaboration is key to delivering projects on time. With a perfect team size of 15 people, they support each other and enjoy working side by side to achieve excellence.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be involved in all the documentation from the early stages of the project to delivery. As an experienced Revit Drafter you will have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement, as well as an outstanding opportunity to progress under the mentorship of the experienced owner.
- Prepare high quality sketches and working drawings
- Interpret plans, regulations, and codes of practice
- Assist the lead design team with the project development
- Liaise with consultants and contractors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Knowledge of Australian Building Codes and attention to detail
- Previous experience on residential projects
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work autonomously
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience
With a pleasant business environment, this talented team ensures a high level of work and team ethic guidance. They are fun and work close knit to achieve their goals. As they expand, mentorship, support, and training is provided to all their employees.
- Opportunity to develop your professional career to the next step
- Expand your portfolio with excellent residential projects
- Work in a collaborative, multicultural and respectful environment
- Gain mentorship from reputable industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.