|Job title:||Architectural Graduate|
|Salary||Up to $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Contribute to numerous landmark projects.
- Highly supportive environment promoting ongoing career growth.
- Commitment to work/life balance, including flexible working arrangements.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Become part of an established architectural practice in Sydney who are specialists across a number of typologies including, Multi-Residential , Commercial, Education, Defence, and Aviation. With a strong pipeline of business already secured for 2022/2023, this is the ideal time to join the team and significantly contribute to a number of landmark projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Continue your progression as an Architectural Graduate within this established and well-regarded team based in Sydney. Contribute to a number of landmark education, defence, and aviation projects. Receive mentoring and support from an experienced and supportive team, including nominated architects. Get the opportunity to start contributing to projects in the stage which best suits your experience level, rather than be thrust straight into the deep end.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Contribute to projects from early concept through to delivery
- Coordinate project delivery and manage DA and CC documentation
- Liaise with various stakeholders, attend site visits, and manage RFI's
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally registered
- Strong Revit experience
- Portfolio demonstrating similar project experience relevant sectors
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
A highly professional and close-knit team culture with a strong emphasis on promoting ongoing collaboration among team members, and continual skill development and growth.
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and growth
- Gain mentorship from highly experienced nominated architects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anthony Aoun on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.