|Job title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Carolina Guillen|
- Contribute to multi-million dollar projects
- Gain mentorship from reputable industry professionals
- Strengthen your technical documentation skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Highly regarded firm driven by excellence that contributes to a wide range of Retail projects. With offices in Australia and New Zealand, they are well known for their remarkable projects, their support to work-life balance and their flexible working arrangements. They will assist your portfolio extension and technical skills development.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Prepare and present high-end documentation for large scale Retail projects while having the opportunity to learn how these buildings are designed and delivered. Liaise with consultants and stakeholders, developing your communication, and coordination skills.
- Prepare detailed high quality documentation
- Ensure no errors at DA and CDC stages
- Implement Australian Building Codes and Regulations
- Attend client meetings and site visits
- Liaise with consultants and subcontractors
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or TAFE in Building Design
- High proficiency with Revit
- Proven previous experience in a technical role (min. 5 yrs.)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
Inclusive and respectful team driven by quality and excellence. They will support your career development by providing you with a collaborative and flexible work environment to grow. They are looking forward to welcoming you on board!
- Expand your portfolio with high class large-scale projects
- Enjoy a fun and collective environment
- Develop your technical skills with high quality standards
- Take advantage of their working from home options
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolina Guillen on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Carolina Guillen on the details above.
Please, take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.