Asset Engineer (Building)
|Job title:||Asset Engineer (Building)|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$60 - $70 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Natalie Panov|
- Competitive hourly rates between $60 - $70 per hour + Super
- Contribute to Council's Building and Open Space assets
- Start immediately in a contract role with potential to transition to permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a local council as a Asset Engineer. Local Government offer 35 hours per week, flexible start and finish times, RDO's and stability in contract roles with potential for extension or transition into a permanent role. This Council's unique and diverse range of assets include buildings, recreation, sporting facilities, leisure centres, libraries, holiday parks, water parks, and halls.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Asset Engineer in a initial 6 month contract you will translate asset condition and performance data in a form that facilitates and supports decision making, implement asset data, information, computer-based management systems and research, contribute to the provision of asset by the design, development, implementation and maintanence.
- Coordinate the review and integration of infrastructure impacting strategies and plans
- Design cost-effective asset database systems through GIS to liaise with internal Stakeholders
- Review and update Asset Management Plans for each asset class
- Oversee the AMS to provide reports on current and forecast asset conditions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Asset Management or relevant qualifications
- Prior experience as a Asset Engineer is highly desirable
- Highly proficient in Conquest, PowerBI, GIS, Tech1, Authority & MapInfo
- High level of attention to detail, to provide accuracy in data management
A collaborative, supportive and open environment to assist you in growing and developing as a Asset Engineer. This team of 10 will support you and provide training to ensure you have the skills and ability to secure a permanent role.
- Flexible start and finish times, creating work life balance
- Opportunity for contract extension or transition into permanent role
- Develop your Asset Engineering skills in Local Government
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Natalie Panov at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.