Asset Engineering Officer
|Job title:||Asset Engineering Officer|
|Industry:||Local Government Government|
|Salary||$45 - $55 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Natalie Panov|
- Competitive hourly rates between $45 - $55 per hour + Super
- Be involved in Local Governments asset management and development
- Temporary role with intention to transition to permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a local council as a Asset Engineering Officer. Local Government offer 35 hours per week, Work From Home days, flexible start and finish times, RDO's and stability in contract roles with potential for extension or transition into a permanent role.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Work 35 hours per week within this position, offering flexible start and finish times. In this role you will be responsible for collecting asset inventory and condition data for all attributes of asset of roads, bridges, footpaths, stormwater, buildings, public spaces, kerbs and gutters.
- Update Council's Asset Management System with inventory in MapInfo
- Ensure asset data meets operational, management and legislative requirements
- Liaise with internal and external Stakeholders to accurately update asset data
- Prepare technical specifications for assets investigation, maintenance and rehabilitation works
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Qualifications in Engineering, Assets/Spatial Information or relevant
- Minimum of 1 year experience in asset data collection, validation and analysis
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with data input
- Software proficiency in Conquest, GIS and MapInfo is highly desirable
Work alongside skilled and experienced professionals who are welcoming, supportive, upbeat and positive. This Local Government focus on a collaborative team work ethic, as well as providing career progression and development in the near future.
- Flexible start and finish times, and WFH benefits, creating work life balance
- Opportunity for contract extension or transition into permanent role
- Develop your Engineering skills in Local Government
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Natalie Panov at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.