Assistant Client Side Project Manager
|Job title:||Assistant Client Side Project Manager|
|Industry:||Construction Project Management|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Xenia Michalakis|
- Strong & Exciting Project pipeline
- Salary reviews every 6 months - always above market
- Tailored Career Progression Plan - ongoing training and development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Join a well established Client-Side Project Management consultancy that specialises in a wide range of projects such as aged care, commercial, high end and multi res projects. The firm has very exciting and strong project pipeline that can help to enhance your project portfolio. They have incredible training and development plan in order to fast track their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Assistant Client-Side Project Manager you will be managing the project from inception through to completion. Projects that you'll be responsible for include a variety of high value Aged Care and High end Residential projects.
- Manage the client and relevant stakeholders
- Respond to RFIs
- Manage project budget
- Create an environment for success that allows the client the best chance of succeeding
- Manage project from conception through to handover
- Contracts Administration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Project Management (or equivalent)
- Previous experience with Aged care projects
- Minimum 1yrs Client side Project Management, Architecture, Project Engineer experience
- Ability to deliver projects and manage stakeholders autonomously
- Strong client management skills
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Australian experience
A company that promotes a healthy, productive, and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance. They want their team to thrive both in work and life. The team is full of highly skilled and motivated individuals who have a positive contagion. You will work beside a team of highly skilled professionals who pride themselves on their strong work ethic and dedication.
- Amazing company culture
- Working From home days offering flexibility
- One on One training from a Director in order to fast track you
- Tailored training and development plan
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Xenia Michalakis on (02) 9231 4999.