Assistant in Nursing
|Job title:||Assistant in Nursing|
|Salary||$23 per hour + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Hasi Weeramanthrie|
- Start immediately
- Career progression into future management opportunities
- Develop your clinical skills with on-the-job training
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading Aged Care provider of the rural NSW community providing tailored care model for the residents. It is a contemporary and a vibrant facility with 45-beds and a large range of quality services provided by exceptional nurses, midwiferies and staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working in an acute hospital setting under the guidance of the Registered Nurses and the Nurse Unit Manager. As an Assistant in Nursing, you will provide the highest level of resident care throughout the aged care journey.
- Help patients with personal hygiene and care
- Observe and record patients’ conditions and report changes to supervisor
- Make beds, and maintain clean and safe environments for patients
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Record patient vital signs and weight
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate III or IV in Health Services Assistance
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High Computer literacy
A tailored career progression platform is offered for driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic staff. Whilst receiving constant support from your NUM you will be given the opportunity to work autonomously without micromanagement.
- Flexible working hours with no weekend shifts
- Strong opportunity to progress your career within Aged Care
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hasi Weeramanthrie on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion
Get similar jobs like these by email