Associate Interior Designer
|Job title:||Associate Interior Designer|
|Industry:||Architecture Interior Design|
|Salary||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Hands-on design with high-end standards across sectors
- Permanent position with stability and flexibility in hours/arrangements
- Enjoy building genuine relationships with a close small sized team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique sized design studio has seen outstanding success recently and is set firmly on the growth path. Their projects range in size and specialisation, with some of their biggest sectors in Interiors being Aged-Care, Commercial and Mixed-Use. The close-knit team are supportive and collaborative and also know how to have fun, working out of a buzzing office conveniently located in the CBD.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable skills who is looking to work on exciting projects and manage a capable team. You will take a leadership role internally with the team and take lead on exciting projects across different sectors. The projects will be across all stages inclusive of visualisation, concept designs, documentation, client liaison, mood-board presentation and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- FF&E's, mood boards and Client visits
- Team, client and stakeholder management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Senior/Associate level Interior Designer with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit and visulaisation software skills
- High-end project experience ideally in a variety of sectors
- Good construction knowledge and excellent presentation/communication
Now more than ever, happiness and satisfaction with both your company and your job is absolutely vital. Being a smaller sized and close knit team, this studio understands the delicate balance and importance of passion at work, healthy day to day challenges, strong work life balance, genuine career progression opportunities and outstanding workplace culture. Enjoy support, flexibility, success and put simply an amazing group of people day to day, albeit in person or over Zoom!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.