Associate - Mechanical
|Job title:||Associate - Mechanical|
|Industry:||Building Services Engineering|
|Salary||$165,000 - $185,000 plus superannuation|
|Contact name:||Fadi Eldick|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a large engineering consultancy, with established teams across all Building Services disciplines. They deliver projects across many sectors including, education, healthcare, aged-care and mixed-use commercial.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
We will consider either a Senior Engineer or Associate. This role is purely management and project delivery - we have a strong project pipeline and don't require you to win work. There will be support and mentorship available from Associates and Directors to ensure we set you up for success. You'll have your own small team and become part of a large Mechanical division.
- Manage the delivery of projects
- Mentor a small team
- Provide support and leadership to Engineers
- Review designs and drawings
- Attend meetings with project stakeholders
- 7+ years of Building Services consulting experience
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Previous management experience (desirable)
- Good technical understanding of Mechanical design
- CPEng will be considered favourably
- Track record of facing clients and managing projects
The Directors place a strong emphasis on culture and teamwork. The environment is described as being social, supportive, and tight-knit. All employees are provided with equal career progression opportunities based on performance.
- Accelerated career progression into management
- Mentorship to build on your leadership skills
- Competitive remuneration with reviews
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.