|Job title:||AutoCAD documentor|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$45 - $55 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Recognised and reputable company
- Strong progression opportunities
- Great studio location for easy access to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is located in Sydney’s CBD and is a standout within the industry. They have been in the sector for over 15 years, and they deliver respectable projects in the public, commercial and residential sectors. The studio is at a perfect size of 20 people and collaboration is key to deliver great quality work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an AutoCAD Documentor, your experience will allow you to make proactive decisions with minimal assistance and you will be the studios technical go to expert. You will be involved in the documentation from initial stages to the end. You will be working closely with other consultants and collaborate with the team on the most effective strategies to complete the task.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Manage the DA process from start to finish
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Possess a thorough knowledge of local codes and regulations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Highly proficiency in using AutoCAD is a must
- High level of attention to detail and proactiveness
- Excellent knowledge of BCA, local regulations and codes
At this studio, the team is down to earth, and they all work as a unit, whilst respecting each other’s strengths. They have a genuine passion for design and knowledge is always shared around. They also enjoy each other’s company and regularly have team outings.
- Work alongside a highly experienced management team
- Enjoy a work/life balance
- Work on a diverse range of projects
- Possible progression into permanent role for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.