|Job title:||AutoCAD Documentor|
|Salary||$40 - $50 p/hour + super|
|Contact name:||Nathan Salman|
- Expand your project portfolio
- Strong progression opportunities
- Great studio location for easy access to public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is located in Sydney’s South and is a standout within the industry. They deliver respectable residential projects and have been in the sector for the last 15 years. The studio is at a perfect size of 10 people and great collaboration is key to deliver exceptional quality work.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an AutoCAD Documentor, your technical experience will allow you to work autonomously and with minimal assistance. You will be involved in the documentation work of their residential projects from initial stages to the end. You will be working closely with other consultants and collaborate with the studios team to complete the project assigned.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Manage the DA process from start to finish
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Possess a thorough knowledge of local codes and regulations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Highly proficiency in using AutoCAD is a must
- High level of attention to detail and proactiveness
- Excellent knowledge of BCA, local regulations and codes
At this studio, the team is down to earth and each member has a genuine passion for design and knowledge is always shared around. They also spend time outside of work with team events and teams lunches.
- Work alongside a highly experienced management team
- Enjoy a work/life balance
- Work on a diverse range of projects
- Possible progression into permanent role for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Salman on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 20MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Nathan Salman on the details above.