|Job title:||Building Cadet|
|Salary||$40K - $50K + Super|
|Contact name:||Brittany Makhoul|
- Take part in an excellent Cadetship program
- Career Opportunity to grow into Project Manager in the future
- A supportive and tight knit company with great culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a highly regarded building group that has delivered award winning building projects in the ACT region. This company is a local business, that delivers great quality projects in the commercial space. Featuring a collaborative working environment that employees enjoy, this company supports it's staff well, giving them the support, guidance, and tools needed to learn and grow. This company is currently looking to bring on an eager and motivated Building Cadet. The company intends to develop and groom this individual to become a Project Manager in the future. Hence, you will receive a lot of guidance and support.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your position will report directly to a number of Project Teams and will see you liaising with a tight-knit and supportive unit. You will primarily work alongside a Project Manager and a Site Team, and will be given full exposure to the full cycle of building projects. You will be inducted into the business with the intention of developing your exposure in Contracts Administration, Estimating, Project Management, Site, and more.
- Gain exposure to financial and cost reporting/progress
- Learn how to process progress claims
- Understand how to do variations & RFI's
- Develop your knowledge in scope of works, tender packages etc
- Do some estimating
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- An eager and motivated attitude
- Ideally you are a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year Bachelor of Construction Management student
This company is highly regarded as a great place to work. From career progression, training, development, and on-going support and guidance, this company has the processes, systems, and structure to support you in your career aspirations.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Brittany Makhoul on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.