Building Regulations Consultant
|Job title:||Building Regulations Consultant|
|Salary||$70,000 - $100,000 + super (negotiable)|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This global and industry-leading consultancy specialises in Building Code, Fire Engineering, Accessibility, Security Risk Consulting, and Forensics.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Collaborating in a team, your main responsibility is to write reports, conduct inspections, and provide advice. This position offers genuine career progression opportunities and the ability to be involved in different divisions of the business.
- Assist with training and mentoring Assistant Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Deliver reports and liaise with stakeholders/clients
- Manage your workflow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in building regulations
- Ability to write technical reports
- Good understanding of the Building Code of Australia/NCC
- Local council or private sector experience will be considered
- Tailored career progression plan
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com