Building Regulations Consultant
|Job title:||Building Regulations Consultant|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary||$75,000 - $100,000 + super (negotiable)|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of the largest and most reputable, Building Regulations (BCA), Fire Engineering and Access consultancies in NSW. They partner with leading Architects, Builders, Developers and Clients, and specialise in delivering commercial-grade buildings.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position requires you to coordinate with Builders, Architects and other Consultants, and involves site inspections and report writing. You will report to the Manager of Building Regulations and work closely alongside a collaborative and supportive leadership team.
- Write reports and provide advice to clients
- Assist with training and mentoring Assistant Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Manage your workflow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in building regulations
- Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying is preferred
- A good understanding of the Building Code of Australia/NCC
- Clear and concise written communication skills for report writing
- Previous experience with commercial-grade buildings is preferred
- Flexibility and trust to work from home
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
- Tailored career progression plan
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email