Building Regulations Consultant
|Job title:||Building Regulations Consultant|
|Salary||$75,000 - $100,000 + super (negotiable)|
|Contact name:||Nick Falcone|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This global and industry-leading consultancy employs over 1,200 people and specialises in Building Code, Fire Engineering, Accessibility, Security Risk Consulting, and Forensics.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Collaborate in a team of BCA consultants and write reports, conduct inspections, and provide advice to clients. This position offers long-term career growth due to the ongoing success and strategic growth plans of the business.
- Deliver reports and liaise with stakeholders/clients
- Assist with training and mentoring Assistant Consultants
- Attend site inspections and client meetings
- Manage your workflow
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience in building regulations
- Ability to write technical reports
- Good understanding of the Building Code of Australia/NCC
- Local council or private sector experience will be considered
- Tailored career progression plan
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- Job security due to strong project pipeline
- Competitive salary with reviews
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org